Belle De Soir Privacy and Cookie Policies
This page gives our site users information on what our privacy and cookie policies are, as well as what information we collect during site visits.
GDPR & Belle De Soir – What Data Do We Collect & Use?
- If you make use of our onsite contact form, this data will only be used to respond to your support request. No email addresses or other information submitted by you will be retained, or used in any way by us.
- If you subscribe to our email newsletter, with your permission we will use this data to send relevant personalised communications until such time as you unsusbscribe.
- belledesoir.com is owned and operated by Blue Indian Media LTD, a company registered in Scotland.
Our Privacy & Cookie Policies Explained
Belle De Soir will safeguard the privacy of all our users. The below document explains how we make use of any personal data you provide to us (such as your email address), or which is collected during your usage of the website.
Information That We Collect
We collect data relating to your use of our website. This will include information on the length of your visit, and pages viewed. General location data is collected as part of this process, however we do not collect data on any users precise location as we make use Google Analytics IP anonymizer functionality. We do not collect IP addresses.
Further information about analytics IP Anonymization is at https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2763052?hl=en
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you have given us voluntarily – such as information forming part of communications to us, registrations for information, or data we collect when you make a purchase from one of our third party providers on this site.
Cookies are downloaded and stored on your browsing device to gather information. The data our cookies gather is purely statistical and includes no personal information, or any information that could be used to identify you.
How We Make Use Of Your Information
Information collected from you is used to improve our website and provide essential services. We may also use this data for the following: –
- To provide you with information you have requested from us relating to our products.
- To provide you with information you have consented to receive as part of a newsletter subscription, or as part of a push notification acceptance on your part.
- To provide you with information on changes to our services or website.
- We will never provide your data to third parties.
This site contains links to third parties. Inclusion of links to third parties does not imply we endorse their privacy policies, and you should take time to review them.
As per your rights under the 1988 Data Protection act, you may access any information we hold about you.
Any queries or concerns regarding this Privacy and Cookies policy document can be sent to us via email at admin @ belledesoir.com
This page was last updated on the 9th November 2021.